The Spirit CU800ENT has everything you could want from an exercise bike. A smooth ride, ergonomic design, unforgettable entertainment and plenty of options that ensure an effective and advanced training experience.
The solid CU800ENT has a large touchscreen display that allows users to mirror their screen from their phone, so they can watch whatever they want. It can also connect to third-party apps via Bluetooth FTMS. Through the pre-loaded apps, users have the option to stay entertained with popular streaming, news and social media content.
The USB charging port, cooling fan and user-friendly design will appeal to a wide audience. The preset programs offer a variety of favorite workouts for the beginner, while heart rate monitoring and custom programs are available for the more experienced user.
From the 40 resistance levels and numerous program options to the extra smooth ride, the CU800ENT has everything you could want in an upright bike.
BEST-IN-CLASS TECHNOLOGY INTEGRATION!
Reach your full potential with built-in Bluetooth connectivity.
- Large 39.6 cm touchscreen with screen mirroring*, TV, and streaming/news/social media apps.
- Connects to third party apps via Bluetooth FTMS
- 3 different workout display modes give users a variety of workout feedback
- Oversized foot pedals with 2° inward tilt and fast latching system
- Padded ergonomic seat with fore/aft/up/down adjustments provide extra comfort and a customizable fit
- 40 levels of resistance to satisfy the needs of beginners or advanced exercisers
- Contact and telemetric heart rate options to help keep clients in their effective training zone
- Adjustable cooling fan and USB charging port enhances the user’s experience
- Create an immersive cardio experience with screen mirroring options and easy access to entertainment and fitness apps, news apps and social media content.
- Transport wheels for easy movement
Dimensions and weight:
Product: 123 x 65 x 146.5 cm
Box: 131 x 55 x 78 cm
Net weight: 57 kg
Max weight user weight: 200 kg