The CRW900 has a water resistance system, making your workout feel as if you were really rowing on the water, and with the easy-to-use adjustment knob, you can choose one of the six resistance levels fast and easily.
Rowing on the Spirit Fitness CRW900 feels like rowing on a smooth lake surface because the multi-bladed impeller inside the tank acts like a row. As soon as you pull the handle, the blades catch the water and provide constant resistance throughout the rowing motion. The water mass rises and falls in a similar way to real rowing, of course; if you row faster, you experience more resistance. If you row slower, the resistance is less intense.
Unlike other water and air rowers, there is no decrease in resistance at the end of the rowing motion with the CRW900. This enhances the development of a smooth, ultra-realistic paddling cadence for a more true-to-life rowing experience.
The extra large, double tank transfers water from a passive tank to an active tank, generating a 50% stronger resistance than other water rowers. This way, you can row harder, increase your heart rate faster and build strength and power more quickly. This makes the CRW900 an optimal machine for High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), as the adjustable resistance can be increased (similar to air rowers) for vigorous output during timed high performance training intervals.
The CRW900 is a real ‘space saver’. Place the water rower upright after your daily training so that the total footprint becomes very compact.
In addition, this unit is equipped with 2 integrated transport wheels to move it around easily.
- A heavy-duty wooden frame with aluminum slide rails that was built to withstand the wear and tear of a commercial environment and that stands upright for easy storage.
- XL twin tank design with durable multi-bladed impeller for greatly improved resistance range.
- 14 cm LCD console displays all workout data and is easily adjustable to different angles and heights for perfect viewing.
- 10 levels of water resistance with easy-adjust knob to challenge all fitness levels.
- Padded footrests for ultimate comfort and easy adjustable straps for a secure fit.
- Commercial grade padded handlebar for comfort and durability.
- Ergonomically molded seat
- Track and record your workouts with the free Spirit Fit App.
Dimensions and weight:
Product: (L x W x H) 238.8 x 945.7 x 296.5 cm
Box 1: (L x W x H) 101.6 x 56 x 58.4 cm
Box 2: (L x W x H) 223.5 x 20.3 x 10.2 cm
Net/gross weight: 41 kg / 49 kg
Max weight user weight: 150 kg